a) Visas to enter Nepal can be obtained at Kathmandu Airport or other entry points.
b) Chinese citizens are required to apply at a Nepali Embassy or Consulate in advance.
c) Visa fees on arrival;
1) US $ 25 or the equivalent foreign currency for a Tourist Visa (with multiple entry) for 15 days.
2) US $ 40 or the equivalent foreign currency for a Tourist Visa (with multiple entry) for 30 days.
3) US $ 100 or the equivalent foreign currency for a Tourist Visa (with multiple entry) for 100 days.
4) You will also need 2 passport sized photos.
5) Life is much easier for you if you carry the requisite fee in US dollars and have the passport photos in advance of arriving at Kathmandu airport (or other entry point).
6) Citizens of Sri Lanka, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan (SAARC countries) do not have to pay for a 30 day visa.
7) Visa Extension and Overstay Fees
a) a minimum of US $ 30 (equivalent to a 15 day extension) and either US $ 2 (or equivalent Nepalese currency) per day for any extra extension or US $ 5 for an overstay.
b) Foreign visitors who have overstayed the visa period by 150 days without extension will be punished as per Clause 10 sub-clause 4 of the Immigration Act 2049. But that won’t include you we hope.